Chaung Tha Here We Come or How to Load a Bus in 5 Easy Steps
1. Gather strength, preferably in horizontal position
2. Check vehicle functionality
3. Fill floor-space, pay careful attention to comprehensive under- and between-seat storage. (See photo Nr. 1. for open-floor storage example)
4. Load roof (the arrow on the Toilet sign is not pointing to the bus)
5. Load passengers from back to front, or better, from front to back, (at least double as many passengers as seats)
1. Do not, under any circumstances, drive faster than 25 km/h. Stop to pick up (preferable), or drop off, passengers every 5 to max. 10 minutes.
2. Endeavor to look happy at all times, and particularly during a rough stretch of road, if you are a traveler with a blog.